Mission, Vision, Principles
As we reflect upon the Good News, it is clear that our purpose is simple, clear, and directly stated throughout Jesus’ teachings, so why not just say it… To love God, love our neighbors, and make disciples!
To be the joyful, vibrant, and welcoming Catholic Church present in the Elmwood Village and Delaware District, serving the Western New York Community.
As a parish, our Guiding Principles are… Faith, Hope, Love, Mercy, and Justice.
We understand and experience these Guiding Principles when:
- Faith accepts and trusts God’s Word as truth
- Love reflects God’s Divine Grace and cherishes all humanity
- Hope uplifts us and expresses confidence in God’s promise
- Mercy brings assistance to those in bodily and spiritual need
- Justice compels us to cooperate, enabling our society to serve the common good
We express these Guiding Principles by:
- Being open, welcoming and accepting of all
- Joyful celebration of liturgical worship
- Reaching out to all in our parish community and beyond
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.